Tall rear sight for clearance over suppressors and mini red dot sights (RMR, SRO, Holosun, and similar deck height. Does NOT cowitness over DeltaPoint Pro.). Fits Glock dovetail, clears MOS cover/adapter plate.. CNC machined from prehardened 4140, QPQ (nitrocarburize) finish equivalent to Glock slide.
Height is listed as total height of sight with dovetail.
- .395" total height (.320" above slide, .075" dovetail)
- Serrated front face for improved purchase when used for racking and manipulations
- Is .070" taller than our standard height Glock Rear Sight, and as a default we suggest trying this with a .315" front sight
- These sights are designed around a Trijicon RMR mounted on a Glock MOS or custom machined into the slide. Due to the variation in suppressor tube diameters and optic heights, we do not guarantee that this sight will protrude over your particular setup, nor are we able to maintain a database of all possible height/fit variations. Please also note that we could make sights as tall as we could cut them, but they need to fit into holsters and not catch on everything, so these are as tall as we felt were appropriate before reaching diminishing returns.
- Use with .250" tall front on M&P, when custom installed behind optic. ****Does NOT fit M&P CORE or factory M&P dovetail.
ReviewsAdam SetliffWorks perfect. Highly email@example.com
I CAN SEEI love fiber optic over orange dot. It’s quick, it’s brighter, Iran’s it’s just awesome.Ben S.
Great match for RMR opticInstalled this sight and the black .315 Extra Tall front sight on my G19 Gen 4 MOS. Installation was easy (used a sight pusher) and the sight combo gives a great lower 1/3 picture in the Trijicon RMR's window. Very pleased with the purchase.justin ingran
easy to seeI have an astigmatism. This sight makes it easier to pick up front sight and not blurr my targetrrbigronn
Glock Suppressor Rear SightNice quality sight but a little too low when using a Vortex Venom red dot on a Glock 40 MOSshelby
very good sightsI have these sights on both my go to glocks and they are nice, only thing id like to see is a slope cut on the sides (like a pyramid shape) so you can see more of the target.
Leave a Review