Our Low Profile Glock Rear Sight includes our new Gen2 feature set:
- Scooped shoulders for improved downrange awareness
- Deeper .125" notch
- Wider dovetail base for better fit in new production Glocks and aftermarket slides
- Serrated front face for better traction during one handed manipulation
Standard height (.325" overall height, .250" above the slide), designed to fit into ALL Glock slides without interfering with the factory MOS cut. This sight is compatible with our normal .215"-.250" tall Glock front sights.
**This is our recommended rear sight for the Glock 43x/48, in conjunction with our .250" height Glock front sight.**
- Notch: .140" and .156" wide U Notch
- .140" - good balance of speed and accuracy
- .156" - good for maximum speed, preferred for older eyes
- Notch is .125" deep
- Compatible with .215" - .250" tall front sights (see below for more info)
- Our rear sight is .250” net blade height above the slide
- Use a notch width equal to or greater than front sight width.
- NOT compatible in elevation with the Glock OEM, Trijicon OEM style, TruDot, Meprolight, TruGlo TFO front sights as they are too low.
- XS Standard Dot front sights are .200" tall. Our .156" notch rear is recommended, but we do not guarantee POA/POI due to the short height.
- XS Big Dot front sight is .195" wide, and is too wide to work with any our sights.
- Trijicon HD, GL101 Series front sight is .215" tall x .144" wide. Our .156" notch rear is compatible.
Fitting is usually not required, but Glock slide dovetails have varied significantly during production and sometimes the sight won't drift in without some fitting. The QPQ/Melonite finish of these sights is harder than a normal steel file. If the sight is too tight and needs to be filed, use a diamond file or hone (see Brownells.com), as files will slide right off the surface.
Finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide), includes set screw and wrench.
ReviewsT PeacockNo Bueno. The holes for this magazine base plate DO NOT line up with an OEM Glock 43x base plate hole. The included receipt state it was for a Glock 48 AND a Glock 43X. Incorrect.Jimmy Ward
Glock 48 SightsI picked up a set of Glock 48 Sights, these are awesome as usual. Hilton knocks it out of the park once again.Daniel Price
Glock standard rear sightReally like the rear sight, it gives me a good sight picture and it 2as easy to install, no filing needed. I put this on my Glock 44.Solomon
Glock rear sight, low profile, standard heightNicely machined rear sight with crisp serration and external edges rounded to keep users clothing and skin from being cut. I’ve really come to prefer and love the u-notch which allows me to find the front sight easier during presentation. The side scoops do provide a better visual picture of the area in front of the sights. The sight was slightly oversized requiring a few minutes of fitting to get the precise sight to slide fit that I like, with the additional set screw giving me the confidence that this sight won’t be going anywhere.JHP
Rear SightThis went on a Zev slide. I had Ameriglo’s and the obstructed close to half the rmr window. This is a much better setup. Base of the rmr bisects the fiber optic front when using irons. Also, install much easier than with slope-sided rear sights. Will be buying more.Andrew
Best Slimline Sight EverBest rear sight for the slimline series on the market. Buy with confidence.Josh Webster
10-8 Rear sightPerfect. All the size information provided was spot on, great product, great customer service, great company.Allen Baker
Glock MOS Rear Sight, Standard Height, Gen 2This is my 4th Gen 2 Standard Height Mos Rear Sight. Top notch sights. I have 10-8 sights on 12 of my 15 Glocks. Won't buy anything else. Great sight picture. This set went on my Gen 5 G26, my other 3 Gen 2's went on a G34.5, G45 & G43X.chad
Glock sightsproducts arrived quickly with holiday late order....works as described. will be ordering from company in future.Don
Rear sightThis sight is very well designed and the quality is top shelf!!
Leave a Review