Our Low Profile Glock Rear Sight includes our new Gen2 feature set:
- Scooped shoulders for improved downrange awareness
- Deeper .125" notch
- Wider dovetail base for better fit in new production Glocks and aftermarket slides
- Serrated front face for better traction during one handed manipulation
Standard height (.325" overall height, .250" above the slide), designed to fit into ALL Glock slides without interfering with the factory MOS cut. This sight is compatible with our normal .215"-.250" tall Glock front sights.
**This is our recommended rear sight for the Glock 43x/48, in conjunction with our .250" height Glock front sight.**
- Notch widths: .140" and .156" U Notch
- .140" - good balance of speed and accuracy
- .156" - good for maximum speed, preferred for older eyes
- Compatible with .215" - .250" tall front sights (see below for more info)
- Our rear sight is .250” net blade height above the slide
- Use a notch width equal to or greater than front sight width.
- NOT compatible in elevation with the Glock OEM, Trijicon OEM style, TruDot, Meprolight, TruGlo TFO front sights as they are too low.
- XS Standard Dot front sights are .200" tall. Our .156" notch rear is recommended, but we do not guarantee POA/POI due to the short height.
- XS Big Dot front sight is .195" wide, and is too wide to work with any our sights.
- Trijicon HD, GL101 Series front sight is .215" tall x .144" wide. Our .156" notch rear is compatible.
Fitting is usually not required, but the QPQ/Melonite finish is harder than a normal steel file. It needs to be filed with a diamond file or hone (see Brownells.com), as files will slide right off the surface.
Finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide), includes set screw and wrench.
ReviewsAndrewBest rear sight for the slimline series on the market. Buy with confidence.Josh Webster
10-8 Rear sightPerfect. All the size information provided was spot on, great product, great customer service, great company.Allen Baker
Glock MOS Rear Sight, Standard Height, Gen 2This is my 4th Gen 2 Standard Height Mos Rear Sight. Top notch sights. I have 10-8 sights on 12 of my 15 Glocks. Won't buy anything else. Great sight picture. This set went on my Gen 5 G26, my other 3 Gen 2's went on a G34.5, G45 & G43X.chad
Glock sightsproducts arrived quickly with holiday late order....works as described. will be ordering from company in future.Don
Rear sightThis sight is very well designed and the quality is top shelf!!Tim Watson
Glock MOS rear sightThis combined with the front sight that Hilton recommend in his Glock 44 review did the trick to bring my groups down!Allen Baker
Glock MOS Rear Sight, Standard Height, Gen 2This is my 2nd Gen 2 MOS Rear sight from 10-8. I am really digging these rear sights. This one went on my 43X, accompanied with the Night/Day Orange front sight. I have installed setup on 3 Glocks so far and is my new 10-8 go to for the foreseeable future.NC
10-8 Rr MOS / Fr Orng Day/NightExcellent customer service and support. Hilton has created a superior product with years of actual field use and experience! The best sights money can buy!Allen Baker
Glock MOS Rear Sight, Standard Height, Gen 2This is my second MOS Rear sight that I have purchased from 10-8. The first was a Gen 1 for my Gen 5 Glock 17 MOS. This sight was a Gen 2 for my Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS. I have .140 10-8 rear sights on all my glocks. I was hesitant of the new Gen 2's new shape,as I really like the gen 1, but really dig it now that it is on.Jonathan Boggs
MOs rear sight for 43xI paired this rear with the .250 fiber optic front. Went with the .140 width and I couldn’t be happier with the set up. Shoots point of aim and sight picture is crisp and simple. Would definitely recommend these sights and will likely put them on other glocks in the future.
Leave a Review