Precision CNC machined from hardened 4140 tool steel and finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide).
- Fits: ALL Glock models, all calibers, all frame sizes, all slide sizes.
- Fiber optic (.060" rod with .075" diameter counterbore on 40lpi serrated blade face for flared bulb).
- Compatible with .250" blade height rear sights. NOT compatible with Glock factory rear sights, fixed or adjustable, as they are shorter than .250" blade height.
- Height: .215", .235" and .250"
- ALL Glock models, regardless of size, caliber, or generation, most commonly use the .215" front.
- Glock 34/35, 41, 17L, 24L most commonly uses the .235" front. Sights do not overhang slide cutout.
- Glock 48 uses .250" front with our Glock MOS Standard Height Rear Sight.
- The .235" front lowers impact approximately 2-3" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
- The .250" front lowers impact approximately 3-5" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
- Please note that different guns will vary in regards to point of impact, especially with differing shooter preference. These heights are recommendations, and we cannot guarantee point of impact due to variations in individual guns. Point of impact will vary by *individual gun* and not so much by generation.
- Width: .125", .115"
- Blade width is strictly personal preference. Thinner fronts cover less of the target area and are preferred for speed. Thicker blades like the .125" are preferred for improved accuracy and are our most popular.
All sights include set screw and one section each of red and green .060" fiber optic rods.
**INSTALL ONLY TO MAX TORQUE OF 6 INCH/LBS or else you may risk cracking the threaded post.
***Due to manufacturing tolerances by our fiber optic supplier, there may be slight variation in the diameter of the fiber optic rod. Use a razor blade or X-Acto knife at 90 degrees to the rod and gently scrape the outside diameter a little bit and it will fit right in without any compromise to the function.
Please contact us for a discounted price on additional front sights if your initial purchase does not provide the desired point of impact.
ReviewsJimmy WardThe sights are fantastic, especially for those with older eyes. Buy without hesitation, you will not be disappointed.Jesse Miranda
Great sightsGot these FO sights to replace my Heinie night sights. These pop so good. Love them. I can acquire targets a lot faster. Highly recommendJoseph Potter
Glock front sightPerfect fit, great qualityDaniel Price
Glock front fiber optic sightI like the sight but the red fiber optic rod was a bear to feed into the sight, really, really tight. The green wouldn't even begin to feed. But once I got it in I like the sight picture it gives me on my Glock 44.Joey Villanueva
SightsSimply the best sights...Solomon
Glock front sightNicely machined front fiber optic sight. The serrations on the front of the sight are crisp and allow my eyes to focus clearly on the front sight. The fiber optic rod fits securely and is relatively easy to install. My only suggestion would be to include a couple of extra rods with the sight or have additional rods available for purchase.Ignacio
SightsLove the product and specially customer service ThanksPilgrim
Glock Rear Sight Low ProfileExcellent design for a ‘modern’ rear sight. Easy installation and a perfect fit in my G48 slide.Stuart Ashton
Sights and service!I was very pleased with both my sights and the service I received on my last order from 10-8 Performance. The sights are first class and the service was outstanding. Thank you.Zachary
Glock Fiber Optic Front SightBy far the best fiber optic front sight on the market. There is no play or wobble between the slide and the sight. The sight screw is made of great quality and will not mare when tightened. I have used several other companies fiber optic front sights. The 10-8 Performance absolutely destroys the competition in quality.
Leave a Review