Finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide).
- Available in:
- Fiber optic (.060" rod with .075" diameter on 40lpi serrated blade face). Fiber optic comes with 1 each red and green fiber rods.
- Night/Day - smooth face with .078" Night Fision green tritium insert with .094" Orange or Yellow polymer ring.
- Brass bead insert, .075" with polished domed face, serrated blade face.
- Fits: ALL Glock models, all calibers, all frame sizes, all slide sizes, except 42.
- NOT FOR THE Glock 42, which is the only model with a unique slide, and we have specific sights for those.
- Compatible with .250" blade height rear sights. NOT compatible with Glock factory rear sights, fixed or adjustable as they are shorter than .250" blade height.
- Height: .215", .235" and .250"
- ALL Glock models, regardless of size, caliber, or generation, most commonly use the .215" front.
- Glock 34/35, 41, 17L, 24L most commonly uses the .235" front. Sights do not overhang slide cutout.
- Glock 48 uses .250" front with our Glock MOS Standard Height Rear Sight.
- The .235" front lowers impact approximately 2-3" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
- The .250" front lowers impact approximately 3-5" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
- Please note that different guns will vary in regards to point of impact, especially with differing shooter preference. These heights are recommendations, and we cannot guarantee point of impact due to variations in individual guns.
- Width: .125", .115"
- Blade width is strictly personal preference. Thinner fronts cover less of the target area and are preferred for speed. Thicker blades like the .125" are preferred for improved accuracy and are our most popular.
All sights include set screw.
**Our front sight posts are made to maximum dimensions for a tight fit in your slide. However, due to extremely wide variation in the mounting holes in the Glock slides, our posts are sometimes oversized. If a gentle tap with a nonmarring hammer does not seat the sight, file just a little off the outside with a diamond hone and try again.
Please contact us for a discounted price on additional front sights if your initial purchase does not provide the desired point of impact.
ReviewsJohnI initially bought the day/night front sight but was not satisfied with it. After the purchase of this fiber optic front sight it am extremely pleased. The sight itself is very protected, strong, and designed well. The fiber optic is great! I have used 10-8 Performance for several things before and recommend them to others. Thanks y'all.Allen Baker
Orange Night/ Day Front SightThis is my 3rd Night/Day Sight from 10-8. I am really digging these front sights. This one went on my 43X, accompanied with the Gen 2 MOS .140 rear sight. I have installed setup on 3 Glock so far and is my new 10-8 go to for the foreseeable future.Chris
Glock 22 front sightI bought this sight for my Glock 22 and added the tool to switch it out. Too bad my Glock is pre-screw so I’m screwed. I guess I’ll try to punch the old sight out to get this one in. A warning would have been nice. Website said “all models”.michael feiertag
glock front sightglock front sight. very nice. easily installed with no prior experience. excellent sight screw which fit well in the socket of my sight tool.Detective William Rogus
Brass bead glock front sightThe brass bead front sight (glock) is a great product. 10-8 Performance is the only place I could find it. Vickers has a gold bead, but its 75 dollars. This brass bead looks great in daylight. At night your sight Is black used with your weaponlight. Brass/gold have been sights on handguns/longguns for over a hundred years. Hats off to 10-8 Performance. Elmer Keith would have been proud of this sight(not sure he'd like the Glock)Allen Baker
Yellow Night/ Day Front SightThis is my second Yellow Night/Day Front sight that I have purchased from 10-8. The first was a .215 for my Gen 5 Glock 17 MOS. This sight was a .235 for my Gen 5 Glock 34 MOS. I have 10-8 sights on all my glocks including tritium front sights, fiber optic front sights and a brass pin front sight one a G19. So far, I the Night/Day sights are my favorite. Quick and easy to pickup in all light conditions.Bryan S.
Glock front sightInstalls easily, looking forward to taking my G20 to the range to confirm zero. Looks good with the new rear sight as well.John Shields
Best sight, no questionI only run 10-8 sights on all my pistols. Best out there IMO.
New Front Sight, same Awesome QualityI have 10-8 fiber optic, tritium and brass bead front sights on all my glocks. Decided to try the Night/Day front sight on my G17.5 MOS. So far I am really liking it. Good visibility during the day and nice and bright in the dark. I went with the standard .215 height as I do with all my glock 19's and 17's. I do not worry about distances when I shoot. I adjust my POA, these sights work great.Unknown
Preferred .235 height with the MOS rear sightI found that I preferred the .235 height for my Glock Gen5 19 MOS and Glock Gen5 45 MOS, as well as a Glock 48, with the 10-8 Glock MOS rear sight. I tried the recommended .250 height sights and I found that for my ‘point of aim’ (at 10yds) they I shot too low. The .235 worked perfectly for me and I bought a set for each Glock.
Leave a Review