Precision CNC machined from hardened 4140 tool steel and finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide).
- Available in:
- Fiber optic (.060" rod with .075" diameter on 40lpi serrated blade face). Fiber optic comes with 1 each red and green fiber rods.
- Night/Day - smooth face with .078" Night Fision green tritium insert with .094" Orange or Yellow/Green polymer ring.
- Brass bead insert, .075" with polished domed face, serrated blade face. - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND and will be discontinued once we run out.
- Fits: ALL Glock models, all calibers, all frame sizes, all slide sizes.
- Compatible with .250" blade height rear sights. NOT compatible with Glock factory rear sights, fixed or adjustable as they are shorter than .250" blade height.
- Height: .215", .235" and .250"
- ALL Glock models, regardless of size, caliber, or generation, most commonly use the .215" front.
- Glock 34/35, 41, 17L, 24L most commonly uses the .235" front. Sights do not overhang slide cutout.
- Glock 48 uses .250" front with our Glock MOS Standard Height Rear Sight.
- The .235" front lowers impact approximately 2-3" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
- The .250" front lowers impact approximately 3-5" at 25 yards relative to the .215" front.
- Please note that different guns will vary in regards to point of impact, especially with differing shooter preference. These heights are recommendations, and we cannot guarantee point of impact due to variations in individual guns. Point of impact will vary by *individual gun* and not so much by generation.
- Width: .125", .115"
- Blade width is strictly personal preference. Thinner fronts cover less of the target area and are preferred for speed. Thicker blades like the .125" are preferred for improved accuracy and are our most popular.
All sights include set screw.
**INSTALL ONLY TO MAX TORQUE OF 6 INCH/LBS or else you may risk cracking the threaded post.
Please contact us for a discounted price on additional front sights if your initial purchase does not provide the desired point of impact.
ReviewsPilgrimExcellent design for a ‘modern’ rear sight. Easy installation and a perfect fit in my G48 slide.Stuart Ashton
Sights and service!I was very pleased with both my sights and the service I received on my last order from 10-8 Performance. The sights are first class and the service was outstanding. Thank you.Zachary
Glock Fiber Optic Front SightBy far the best fiber optic front sight on the market. There is no play or wobble between the slide and the sight. The sight screw is made of great quality and will not mare when tightened. I have used several other companies fiber optic front sights. The 10-8 Performance absolutely destroys the competition in quality.Don
Front sightI was surprised at the quality of this sight. The base is very solid and the fiber optic is well protected. Great sight that is well designed.John Akins
Glock 48 sightsI purchased sights for my Glock 48 from 10-8 performance after having used them on my 1911 for years. I can say, outright, that these are my favorite sights. The U-shaped rear notch and either fiber or tritium fronts make sight acquisition rapid and repeatable. I definitley recommend these sights.cody
Too smallThe sight is super bright if only it was big enough. It fits very loosely in the standard Glock front sight hole. meaning even when tightened down it shifts in the hole changing point of aim. If 10-8 could fix that it would be a good product.Cody
Glock fiber optic front sightFront sight is loose in the hole and shifts back and forth changing my point of aim.Tim Watson
Glock fiber optic front sightInstalled this on my new Glock 44. I had watched Hilton’s review and remembered his shot high as mine did. I purchased the front and rear sights that he used and it worked perfectly.John
Front SightI initially bought the day/night front sight but was not satisfied with it. After the purchase of this fiber optic front sight it am extremely pleased. The sight itself is very protected, strong, and designed well. The fiber optic is great! I have used 10-8 Performance for several things before and recommend them to others. Thanks y'all.Allen Baker
Orange Night/ Day Front SightThis is my 3rd Night/Day Sight from 10-8. I am really digging these front sights. This one went on my 43X, accompanied with the Gen 2 MOS .140 rear sight. I have installed setup on 3 Glock so far and is my new 10-8 go to for the foreseeable future.
Leave a Review