These base pads are injection molded from glass reinforced nylon, and they are super tough and resistant to impact. Our pads fit and install the same as the factory floor plates, use the factory retainer plate (magazine insert), and no extra parts are required.
The 10-8 pad is slightly thicker than the factory pad, and features angled sides and front to allow for easy stripping of stuck magazines. The pads also feature a grooved front and scalloped sides for positive grip during manipulations. The bottom of the pad features our usual dimples for marking your magazines.
- Fits Glock factory magazines for the double column 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig, .45 GAP and Glock 44 (.22 cal), Gen2 and newer.
- Also fits Glock 44 .22 rimfire magazines and 9/.40 restricted capacity magazines as the tubes are externally identical to the standard capacity magazines.
- NOT compatible with early production non metal lined (Gen1) Glock magazines, or the single column Glock 43, 43x/48 magazines.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Glock 26/27 where the magazine base pad has to fit in a recess in the frame.
- **Magazines with our pads DO fit in the Gen 5, 17M/19M, and 19X. The Glock 19X frame has a lip at the front and our pads will just barely clear.
- Fits KCI and ETS Glock magazines.
- DOES NOT fit Magpul Glock magazines.
Compatible with many magazine wells, including the Raven Concealment Systems Freya, Magpul, Zev Pro, Battle Arms Development, Killer Innovations, and Overwatch Precision. Is known to be INCOMPATIBLE with the Zev Universal Pro magwell. Please note that with certain mag wells (including Magpul and Zev Pro), individual frame/magazine combos may exhibit tolerance stacking and our base pad may interfere with the ability of the mag to lock into place when loaded.
Coyote and Olive Drab pads are limited production runs and may be priced differently. The colors were matched to new production Glock Gen4/5 frames, but Glock production runs vary in hue, so we can't guarantee an exact match to your particular frame. **We changed the name of our "Glock Dark Earth" pads as our color seems to match the Glock 19X Coyote better.**
Weight: .24 oz.
**SOLD AS A SET OF FOUR (4)**
**NOTE: We do not recommend excessive disassembly/reassembly of Glock magazines, as the retainer tabs molded on the bottom of the magazine tube are relatively soft and will ding up with each time the pad comes off or goes on the tube. This happens with both Glock factory pads as well as ours. We do not find that Glock magazines get a lot of dirt inside, so it is typically unnecessary to disassemble them for anything other than spring replacement.
Common questions answered:
- Will you be making this for the .45 ACP/10mm magazines?
- Not any time soon, due to limited demand.
- Are these easier to remove and install than the factory base pads?
- No, they remove and install exactly the same way. Keep in mind that "easy to remove" ends up meaning that the magazine will come apart when it hits the ground.
ReviewsDennis McDanielGreat product! I have them on all my Glock magsDennis McDaniel
10-8 magazine baseplateGreat product! I have them on all my on and off duty pistols magazinesLes
Glock basepadsGreat product, wish they came in a 5 or 6 pack but overall recommendedSalvatore
Glock Base PadsWe’ll made base pad. I replace all my factory base pads on my duty guns. I have abused these base pads for years and have never had a failure.Daniel
Glock Magazine Base Pad, Set of 4I glock these for my glock 17 gen 5 mags so I could also use them with my 19x. These are great! They do exactly what I wanted, they also look great and work great.Bill
10-8 Glock Base PlatesOrdered 3 sets. Very durable, form, fit and function is spot on. The base plates are extremally tight going on. Works great with my magwell.Ken L.
10-8 Base PadsExcellent base pads for my Glock 19 Gen5. Fit was perfect. Allows me to easily grip the bottom of the magazine if needed.David
Glock Magazine Base Pad, Set of 4I ordered two sets of these and have been rocking them the last few weeks. I recommend them. So far, no issues. Definitely appear to be more rugged than the OEM plates and easier to strip for type 2 malfunctions. This is definitely not new information for anyone, but magazines are often the weak point in autoloading pistols. If you are doing combat reloads and dropping your mags onto hard surfaces (e.g., the floor) it is very easy for them to become unseated and if you are not paying attention you can throw them back in your mag pouch and carry on. Then next time you use that mag, the chance of failure is extremely high. If this happens in training, awesome, its a learning point. If this happens not in training, well, you get the picture. Obviously, paying attention to your gear is the #1 takeaway, but having something like that that lessens the chance of the initial failure is worth it in my mind.glen grulke
Glock Mag base - set of fourfit like a glove - I have the glock 19X and did not like the extensions two of the mags came with - these look and function great -willie williamson
Glock 19x Mag platesThey fit perfect
Leave a Review