Magazine base pad for STI/Staccato 2011 factory magazine, all generations. Intended for 17rd/126mm length magazine tubes ONLY. On a 17rd/126mm length tube, this will lock in ONLY on the shorter C2/VIP/ODS grips (ODS - Officer's Double Stack, as designated by the factory), and provides a 17 round mag which has positive overtravel stop for slide lock reloads.
*Not intended for use with magazine well installed.*
Machined from 6061 aluminum and anodized matte black. Includes classic 10-8 features: serrated front for easier stripping and more tactile handling, scallops on side for stripping stuck mag, and dimples on the bottom for marking your magazine.
DOES NOT FIT:
- 2019 Slim Tactical Mag well and any other legacy mag wells produced under STI brand name prior to 01/2020
- Any other brand magazine wells, since each have unique internal profiles that make it impossible to achieve positive over insertion stop on all of them.
- Any other brand magazines or tubes other than STI/Staccato factory, as they may not have the same dimensions and therefore cannot be guaranteed to lock in or provide over insertion stop.
**The star will sit below flush due to our plate being thicker. The pad's hole location is set to minimum spec to eliminate any fore/aft play of the pad on the tube, but it can make for a very tight fit for the factory retainer (the star). Here the solutions to try if the star isn’t popping up into the base pad:
1) Hold the mag tube and rap the serrated front of the base pad on a wooden block, inertia usually is enough to seat the star retainer.
2) Use a larger diameter punch to push the star down and tilt it in order to have it pop up.
ReviewsT FoxThese are solid and the fit and finish is great! They work great for running the Staccato P 17 round mags on my C2. Highly recommend them.Rea
2011 Magazine Base Pad, 126mm C2/ODSWell built and performs as advertisedDallas Hennessey
2011 MAGAZINE BASE PAD, 126MMHands down the best base pad for your C2. I have the 10-8 base pads on all of my Staccato magazines.HowardM
Quality, Fit & Function - Top NotchThe 10-8 Staccato mag baseplates have been dropped on hard surfaces with zero issues. The fitment works great with the grip module. There have been no issues with feeding.Daniel
Works greatWorks as intended. Prevents over insertion of the 17 round mags on the C2. Fits the magazine with a very tight tolerance but locks up with the star locking in easily. Very well made.Joe Hill
Oustanding Product and ServicePlate fit on smoothly, with a definitive 'click' once it fit into place. You can tell the product is quality by the weight and thickness of the plate walls. You can just tell that it's going to last a long while. I immediately ordered another one because of how pleased I am. Also, the shipping time is fantastic. I'm very happy with my purchase.Aaron Smith
ReviewProduct as described.Mark Edwards
10-8 126mm to C2 BaseplatesThese were shipped quickly, packaged well, and fit perfectly without any adjustment. They protect the extractor from over-insertion with an over-length magazine. These are an excellent product, and I have already ordered several more of them.James c Hazeltine
126magWorks as advertised good quality I have bought moreZach
They work great!These are well made high quality baseplates that work perfectly. I have several and will end up buying more.
Leave a Review