Magazine base pad for STI/Staccato 2011 factory magazine, all generations. Intended for 126mm length magazine tubes ONLY. On a 126mm length tube, this will lock in ONLY on the shorter C2/VIP/ODS grips (ODS - Officer's Double Stack, as designated by the factory), and provides a 17 round mag which has positive overtravel stop for slide lock reloads.
*Not intended for use with magazine well installed.*
Machined from 6061 aluminum and anodized matte black. Includes classic 10-8 features: serrated front for easier stripping and more tactile handling, scallops on side for stripping stuck mag, and dimples on the bottom for marking your magazine.
DOES NOT FIT:
- 2019 Slim Tactical Mag well and any other legacy mag wells produced under STI brand name prior to 01/2020
- Any other brand magazine wells, since each have unique internal profiles that make it impossible to achieve positive over insertion stop on all of them.
- Any other brand magazines or tubes other than STI/Staccato factory, as they may not have the same dimensions and therefore cannot be guaranteed to lock in or provide over insertion stop.
**The star will sit below flush due to our plate being thicker. The pad's hole location is set to minimum spec to eliminate any fore/aft play of the pad on the tube, but it can make for a very tight fit for the factory retainer (the star). Here the solutions to try if the star isn’t popping up into the base pad:
1) Hold the mag tube and rap the serrated front of the base pad on a wooden block, inertia usually is enough to seat the star retainer.
2) Use a larger diameter punch to push the star down and tilt it in order to have it pop up.
ReviewsTim GadjenGlad I ordered the 126 mm base pads they fit the mag perfectly and completed the look I was looking for , thanks again for a great product and fast shipping.Marius
Good purchase.These went on Triarc NP3 magazines. Perfect fit for c2. With the Triarc magazines there is need to mess around with the star retainer.Timothy Davis
2011 Magazine Base Pad 126mm ODSThese Base Pads are high quality, Durable, and seat into my Staccato C2 Perfectly allowing me to use the 17 Rd Magazine. fit and function are flawless, Thanks to Hilton and the 10-8 performance TeamJoe Coots
2011 126mm Mag Base PadOutstanding in all regards, see other reviews for 140mm, exactly the same quality as it’s bigger brother. Pad fits perfectly with Stacatto C2 and 17rnd mag, functional and looks great! These are the base pads you’ve been looking for. You will not find a better man to deal with than Hilton either.Casey
2011 Magazine Base Pad, 126mm/ODSFast shipping. Great flush fit on the Staccato C. Super easy installtion. I would buy again!
Leave a Review