Digital Download Bundle includes one PDF file which includes:
- 8" Circle Replacement, with scoring rings. Similar in dimensions to NRA B-8 and FBI Bullseye. Outer 8" circle is same as -0 zone of IDPA Target.
- Head Box Replacement, 5 3/4" x 5 3/8" with 3"x3" inner box.
- Pelvis Box, 10"x5" (USPSA A Zone is 6"x11")
- 3x5 Card
- Scaled Dry Fire Circle Target (each circle represents 8" circle at 4 yards, scaled for simulated distance)
- Instructions for the classic 10-8 Pistol Test
- Instructions for the 10-8 Core Skills Test (CST)
The 8" circle and head box are the same scoring zones as on the QITBull target used in 10-8 training courses, and can be applied to a USPSA or IDPA target or any cardboard backer. Includes markings to indicate proper spacing of the two targets - align top of the bullseye sheet to the dotted line on the head box sheet.
ReviewsJim PorterAll targets were super and very useful.Jeffrey Prindle
Great Target at a Great PriceAim small miss small......right!?!? These targets are nothing short of outstanding. I have been using them for red dot speed and accuracy drills......7 and 7. 7 rounds at 7 yards, picking up the pace after each iteration. Throw a round, back down the pace. Besides, all I had to supply was the paper.....these bad boys are free! Great product from a great company. Hoping to attend a class here in the near future. Cheers!Carlos
Targetsone of the best training tools ever.
Leave a Review