Our Classic Glock Rear Sight is precision CNC machined from heat treated 4140 bar stock and finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide). All 10-8 sights feature a U notch for rapid, intuitive alignment with a dot such as on our tritium insert and fiber optic front sights. The rear face is plain black, serrated at 40 lpi to reduce glare in varied lighting conditions.
- Fits: ALL Glock models, all calibers, all frame sizes, all slide sizes.
- EVERY Glock, including Gen 5, 19X, etc. all use the same front and rear sights.
- The only Glocks with unique sights are as follows:
- Glock 43x/48, due to narrower slide.
- Glock MOS slides use the universal Glock rear dovetail, but located more to the rear. We have specific sights compatible with the MOS slide.
- Notch widths: .140" and .156" U Notch
- .140" - good balance of speed and accuracy
- .156" - good for maximum speed, preferred for older eyes
- Compatible with .215" - .250" tall front sights (see below for more info)
- most Glock models, regardless of caliber and generation, most commonly use the .215" front.
- Glock 34/35, 41, 17L, 24L most commonly uses the .235" front. Sights do not overhang slide cutout.
- Our rear sight is .250” net blade height above the slide
- Use a notch width equal to or greater than front sight width.
- NOT compatible in elevation with the Glock OEM, Trijicon OEM style, TruDot, Meprolight, TruGlo TFO front sights as they are too low.
- XS Standard Dot front sights are .200" tall. Our .156" notch rear is recommended, but we do not guarantee POA/POI due to the short height.
- XS Big Dot front sight is .195" wide, and is too wide to work with any our sights.
- Trijicon HD, GL101 Series front sight is .215" tall x .144" wide. Our .156" notch rear is compatible.
User installation instructions included. Fitting is usually not required, but the QPQ/Melonite finish is harder than a normal steel file. It needs to be filed with a diamond file or hone (see Brownells.com), as files will slide right off the surface.
***Some newer production Gen5 guns may have oversized rear sight dovetails. If you experience excessively loose fit of our rear sight, please contact us for a return. Our sights are all the same size, so we are unable to provide you with a larger one.
Please contact us for a discounted price on additional front sights if your initial purchase does not provide the desired point of impact.
Reviewsmichael feiertagbeautiful sight, excellent fit, easily installed with no prior experience (used a sight pusher tool). paired with 10-8 red fiber optic front sight. installed on two G17s; used one standard and one wide notch; small difference and I prefer the wide notch after shooting with each.Bryan S.
Glock rear sightEasily installs and provides a world's better sight picture than the original plastic sight. I like how it slightly increases the sight radius, not much is true, but it still helps in my opinion. The design of the sight for emergency one handed slide release and just the sight picture in general (round notch) helps my eye get the front sight in it's proper position. Not my first 10 8 sight and won't be the last either.John Shields
Best sight out thereAll I use on all my pistols.
The best!The .156 U notch rear sight gives the best combination of speed and accuracy when combined with the fiber optic front sight.Pavlos Pavlakos
Best Rear Sight Out ThereHad Tru Glow TFX Pros and I really liked the tritium fiber optic but wanted a blacked out rear sight. This U-notched blacked out rear was the perfect solution. Not only does it do the job well but it looks good too. If you want a blacked out rear U Notch sight for your glock then this the sight for you.Robert Prosser
Everything I hoped for.Rear sight came almost overnight and went into my Glock 19 effortlessly like it had been pre fitted. A few taps to seat it the rest of the way home and I was there. Great sight picture.Jimmy Wards
When only the best will do.This rear sight never disappoints. Best of the BEST!!! Buy without hesitation.William W Hawthorne
High Quality SightVery sturdy sight. Fits perfectly and presses on without filing or additional fitting. This is my 2nd set of 10-8 sights. They work for me.William W Hawthorne
High Quality SightHigh quality sight. Easy installation without any fitting needed. Works well for me paired with the fiber optic front sight.Jimmy Ward
Best in the businessI have these on all my firearms, what more can I say. AWESOME!!! Shipping rivals Amazon.
Leave a Review