WHEN: 09/16/21 0900-1700
WHERE: 1237 N Knightstown Rd, Shelbyville, IN 46176
WHO: Open enrollment.
WHAT: Students will learn techniques relevant to employing the carbine for interior tactics. Emphasis will be on closer range shooting from 3-25 yds, as well as footwork, movement, and target transitions. This is NOT a tactics course, but rather focuses in detail on techniques and mechanics relevant to tactics. Please note that this course will be restricted to PISTOL CALIBER carbines in order to use steel targets at close range. Shooters should have prior experience and training with the carbine, as this is a fast paced and skill intensive course.
What you need:
- Reliable PISTOL CALIBER carbine with sling
- Four magazines, minimum
- Belt mounted pouch capable of carrying at least one carbine magazine for a speed reload. Ability to carry two spare magazines on the person is suggested (only one magazine needs to be immediately accessible for reloading and manipulations). A dump pouch or roomy cargo pockets will suffice for the other 2 mags.
- Minimum 600 rounds of ammunition
- Hearing and eye protection
- **No handguns will be used in class**
Be the first to
Leave a Review