WHEN: 05/17-18/2021 0900-1600
WHERE: Fairfax Rod & Gun Club, 7039 Signal Hill Rd, Manassas, VA 20111
WHO: Open enrollment.
WHAT: This 2 day class covers field stripping, detail disassembly/reassembly, identification and diagnosis of malfunctions and parts breakages/wear. Reliability test firing protocol will be covered and students will test fire their pistols on Day2. Proper setup of pistols will be covered, to include trigger overtravel adjustment, extractor tuning, magazine maintenance and configuration. Please note that this is not a gunsmithing course, and students should not expect to be performing extensive modifications to their pistols.
What you need:
- 1911 Single Stack
- Please note that you MAY NOT substitute a double stack 1911 for this class
- 1 magazine, minimum
- Holster capable of carrying the above pistol
- Minimum 50 rounds of JHP duty/carry ammunition
- Hearing and eye protection
- Personal tool kit with cleaning gear, bench mat, hammer
- List for additional tools/parts will be provided to students
Course enrollment includes 10-8 Performance 1911 Armorer Kit (Armorer Block, Armorer Tool, MSH Pin Tool, Slide Disassembly Tool) which will be mailed to the student upon enrollment.
Be the first to
Leave a Review