WHEN: 02/12-13/2021 0900-1600
WHERE: 31101 Nafi Drive, Immokalee FL 34142
WHO: Open enrollment.
WHAT: This 2 day class covers field stripping, detail disassembly/reassembly, identification and diagnosis of malfunctions and parts breakages/wear. Reliability test firing protocol will be covered and students will test fire their pistols on Day2. Proper setup of pistols will be covered, to include trigger overtravel adjustment, extractor tuning, magazine maintenance and configuration. Please note that this is not a gunsmithing course, and students should not expect to be performing extensive modifications to their pistols.
What you need:
- 1911 Double Stack/Modular Pistol: STI/Staccato 2011, TriArc, Nighthawk, with a steel chassis and polymer or aluminum bolt on grip module
- Please note that you MAY NOT substitute a single stack 1911 or a non-modular double stack 1911 (Para Ordnance, Caspian) for this class
- 1 magazine, minimum
- Holster capable of carrying the above pistol
- Minimum 50 rounds of JHP duty/carry ammunition
- Hearing and eye protection
- Personal tool kit with cleaning gear, bench mat, hammer
- List for additional tools/parts will be provided to students
- Permitted parts for installation during class:
- STI/Staccato Factory Polymer Grip Modules
- STI/Staccato Factory trigger (Long, Short, Gunsmith flat blank)
- Cheely Custom Gunworks trigger
- 10-8 Performance Magazine Catch
- Magazine components - Wolff XP mag springs, 10-8 base pads
Course enrollment includes 10-8 Performance 2011 Armorer Kit (see photo gallery), which will be mailed to the student upon enrollment.
***Please note that this course is NOT a factory certification from any of the above mentioned manufacturers, and 10-8 Performance is not affiliated with STI/Staccato, TriArc, Nighthawk, et al.
Be the first to
Leave a Review