Posted on 23rd May 2013 @ 12:16 AM
Bookmark this link!
==>Out of stock items pending production are still shown on the site, and it will be visible and display a message of "Out of Stock" or "The selected product combination is currently unavailable" when you try to select it.
==>If you are looking for something and it is NOT visible on the site - no picture, no page - it has been discontinued. Clearance or closeout items are also marked accordingly.
- HK45/P30 Front Sight, tritium
- M&P Shield Rear Sight
- HK45/P30 Front Sight, brass bead
- M&P VTAC Rear Sight
- Springfield 1911 Front Sights: tritium, brass bead & fiber optic
- M&P rear sight with .156" notch
Back In Stock:
- 1911 NM Rear Sight
- 1911 Grip Panels, black signature inlay 5lpi
- Brass bead front sights: 1911, .185" height; Glock, .215" height; M&P, .160" height
- Glock Nut Driver
- 1911 Low Mount Rear Sight, .140" .375" height
- 1911 Long/Curved, and Flat triggers
- M&P 9mm base pads, black
- 1911 Plunger Tube, Stainless
The following items are out of stock and pending production. The time frames below are ESTIMATES, based on standard production cycles. Once they start the production cycle, the item update will move up the page.
- M&P 9mm base pads, NEW FDE, 2 weeks
- M&P fiber optic front sights, misc widths - 2-3 weeks
- Glock front sights, fiber optic, tritium, various heights/widths, 3-4 weeks
- Glock .156" notch rear, 8 weeks
- 1911 Spring Plugs, Govt, Carbon, 6-8 weeks
- 1911 Grip Panels, 5lpi, Black Desert Sand, 8 weeks
- 1911 Barrel Bushing, July 2013
- 1911 Hammer - unknown
- Kimber .185" tall front sights, tritium - 12 weeks
- HK45/P30 rear sights, 8-10 weeks
- 1911 Slide Stops, .38/9 carbon steel, 8-10 weeks
Scheduled for production, no solid completion date yet available:
- Sight set for Walther PPQ, with tritium or brass bead front sight - est. 6 weeks
Currently in Development, no production dates announced or available:
- FIXED (not modular) rear sight for LPA adjustable sight 1911s (Springfield Trophy Match, Range Officer, Loaded Long Slide - all models EXCEPT TRP Operator)
- We get a lot of questions about whether we are going to make sights for (fill in your favorite gun). While we are not ruling out any particular platform, it is expensive and time intensive for us to design and produce new sight sets for various guns. The section above details what we are working on right now, and you can also follow us on Facebook to learn more about upcoming projects. Some sight projects that folks ask about include the Springfield XD, Sig 226/228/etc, and the HK USP. Based on the projects already announced and pending above, we will likely not be able to reevaluate those platforms any sooner than Qtr3 2013.