Posted on 5th Dec 2013 @ 11:12 PM
Bookmark this link!
==>Out of stock items pending production are still shown on the site, and it will be visible and display a message of "Out of Stock" or "The selected product combination is currently unavailable" when you try to select it.
==>If you are looking for something and it is NOT visible on the site - no picture, no page - it has been discontinued. Clearance or closeout items are also marked accordingly.
- Tall rear sights for RMR/suppressor, for Glock (also fits M&P custom slides from ATEi)
- Tall front sight for RMR/suppressor, for M&P
- Clearance Items - 1911 project parts, CHEAP!!!!
- Shirt Sale Bundle - SSV and Ruby shirts together for $30.98!
- 1911 Spring guide/plug SALE combo
Back In Stock:
- M&P base pads, 9mm
- 1911 Grip Tape strips
- 1911 Low Mount Rear, .140" U notch
- Armorer Tool, black
- 1911 Low Mount Rear, .156" U notch
- 1911 Armorer Block
- Glock rear, .140" & .156" U notch
The following items are out of stock and pending production. The time frames below are ESTIMATES, based on standard production cycles. Once they start the production cycle, the item update will move up the page.
Please note that production is extremely backed up and the below items may not get updates until we get closer. If you don't see it listed below, assume that it is on the long end of the production queue, probably around 12 weeks.
- Tall front sights for RMR/suppressor, for Glock, 3-4 weeks
- M&P base pads, .45, 3 weeks
- M&P mag well and XTC base pad - by mid January
- 1911 Hammer - production is still stalled on these, but they are in process. These will be a VERY limited production run, and also the FINAL run of this part.
- M&P .160" x .115" fiber optic front, 4-6 weeks
- Glock fiber optic front sights, .235" & .250" height, .125" width, 4-6 weeks
- M&P .180" tall tritium front, 6-8 weeks
- Anything that is out of stock and not already listed above....approx 12 weeks from any time you are reading this
Currently in Development, no production dates announced or available:
- FIXED (not modular) rear sight for LPA adjustable sight 1911s (Springfield Trophy Match, Range Officer, Loaded Long Slide - all models EXCEPT TRP Operator)
- Rear sight for Beretta 92
- We get a lot of questions about whether we are going to make sights for (fill in your favorite gun). While we are not ruling out any particular platform, it is expensive and time intensive for us to design and produce new sight sets for various guns. The section above details what we are working on right now, and you can also follow us on Facebook to learn more about upcoming projects.
- The most common sight projects that folks ask about include the Springfield XD, Sig 226/228/etc, M&P CORE, and the HK USP. Based on the projects already announced and pending above, we will likely not be able to reevaluate those platforms any sooner than Qtr1 2014.